January 11, 1981

January 11, 1981

Hearsay, Special Events, and Unusual Experiences

My Great-Grandfather

My mother told me about my great-grandfather. He was a carpenter and after finishing a job he would walk home with a lot of money in his pocket. One night was such a night. My great-grandfather had a lot of money in his pockets and a man, which knew it, wanted to rob him. He hid behind a tree and when my great-grandfather came in sight, the man saw a second person - clothed in white - walking beside him!.

The man got so scared he ran to the town, went into the restaurant, and started drinking. The people asked him, "What is the matter with you? What happened?" He didn't talk, just was drinking. When he was really drunk, he told them the story. He wanted to rob my great-grandfather and saw a white person walking with him and he got scared. I know that the second person was an angel, which was sent to protect my great-grandfather.

Comments